Building Heaven on Earth

Building Heaven on Earth

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

American Idol songs

So I'm working on 4 or so songs to use to audition for American Idol. I thoughtI would record myself doing these songs and get some feedback. Please don't critique my shirt, hair, or makeup but feel free to critique my facial expressions or anything to do with vocals. In the first round of auditions they give you about ten seconds, hence their length. I sat down and quickly did this so I forgot some words... or many words. This is my second attempt to get things recorded so hopefully by next time I might have all the words, another song or two added, and I might even try lookin' good. "Ah, The Ugly One, you are looking so makey-outey tonight." -Strong Bad

4 comments:

DIY REDS! said...

so, personally, i likey the shirt-it's hot! oh, the songs. i like walking on sunshine because it gets to the point quickly and shows your talent and range. have a nice day.

Kimmy said...

SARAH! WOW! you are so good! We like the first song the best! How are you guys! I'm so glad Kelsey gave me your blog! WE miss you TONS!!!

Mike and Ashley said...

Oh man is it good to hear your beautiful voice again! I sure do miss that!!! I don't recognize the second one, but it sounded good to me. The first one started kind of slow for me, but I like the range you put in the hook. The last one sounded to me like you were panting a little because of all the breaths you took.

You could be my American Idol any day! Miss and love you! - Ash

Andy and Lisa said...

Hi remember me it is great to see your blog. I have looked at it several times I just failed to make a comment. Your son has a great name by the way. My wife won't let me name your son Andrew, that is if we have a son.