Building Heaven on Earth

Building Heaven on Earth

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Do you ooVoo?


My sister Laura doesn't read this, but I'm feeling nostalgic, and since I deleted my Facebook and Myspace page so this is my only internet outlet, here's to my older sister. Man I miss her. Why is it that we can never seem to live near one another? My life would be so different, and I think so much better, if she were a more constant part in it. I haven't lived near her since I left home. So, here's to her. I love you, Laura. At least we have ooVoo! hehehe

3 comments:

Loraleigh said...

why did you delete your myspace and facebook pages? there seems to be a lot of that going around these days, and i don't know why....

lauralove said...

Now that you are off Facebook and MySpace... Maybe I will start blogging too?! ;) I miss you as always and feel the same way. Hopefully one day we can live close together! XOXOXOXO

Unknown said...

Hi Sara - I work at ooVoo and saw your blog post about keeping in touch with your sister over ooVoo. It spoke to me because 1) my sister's name is Laura 2) she lives far away and we keep in touch over ooVoo too. Anyway, so happy it's helping you stay connected. Let me know if we can help. My ooVoo ID is: oovooLisa (cute kids!)
Lisa