Building Heaven on Earth

Building Heaven on Earth

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Little perfect Blake



Since most of you don't get to see us, I thought I could use this forum to tell you a little more about Blake Randall Larsen. Blake, so much quicker than our other two, at 7 months is pulling himself to stand. I will not be suprised if he's walking well before 9 months. I do not say this to brag, but I just think it's crazy. I remember my sister-in-law Katrina's third boy also being very quick to walk. Let me tell you, as cute as it is when your one year old is walking, having this little 7 month ball of joy pulling himself up is unexplainably adorable. Besides being a quick little buggah (which I attribute to wanting to catch up with his brothers that he adores), he reminds me of a cat. Since we have a kitty living with us, I get daily side-by-side comparisons. They are such good playmates. I never thought I'd want a cat while I was having babies (who wants more poop?) but this has totally changed my mind. He follows her around the house and laughs uncontrollably when she comes around the corner suprising him. And he adores his father! Whenever I'm nursing and Randall comes into the room, Blake immediately stops and turns to give his dad a huge goofy grin. And I SWEAR (in a good LDS way) he said 'Dad' today when looking at Randall. I just love when babies stop being babies and start being little kids. He's so much fun and I'm glad to have him.

2 comments:

Kelsey Carreon said...

Sarah he is sooo cute!! I can't believe that little baby is growing so big! He might walk before Aurora!

Loraleigh said...

Oh, do I understand.... Lukas is there right along with Blake - keeping my hands full. He is staring to look so much like you! Adorable.