Building Heaven on Earth

Building Heaven on Earth

Friday, June 20, 2008

Poor neglected Blake



I realize there isn't really a picture of Blake on our blog yet... a recent one. I know you guys have been crying yourselves to sleep at night, wondering why you are continually deprived of such a pleasure, so weep no longer. I have come not to mock you but to bless. So now, if you still feel the need to cry yourself to sleep, it can be due to the utter joy you feel at knowing Blake continues to be rediculously good-looking.

4 comments:

AJ said...

Thanks for posting. We didn't even know his name up until now!

DIY REDS! said...

hey what a cute baby. i don't know if i will even be able to sleep at all after seeing that. that might be too much for the world to handle. the world is just not ready yet for such cuteness.
amy

Kim said...

Look at your beautiful family! Three boys, oh boy!! Aren't they cute? We miss you guys...so fun to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

You know, it is funny. I was just thinking that I wish I could see Blake and see what he looks like now. Thank goodness you felt so inspired as to post a picture. He really is such a handsome kid. He is growing up so fast. FYI: I loved all of the comments on our blog. I was laughing and thinking to myself... boy I miss Sara and her sense of humor!