Building Heaven on Earth

Building Heaven on Earth

Monday, July 13, 2009

Nevermind

I wrote some clever quip about how blogs were for posting pictures then commenced trying to upload pictures to no avail. Our computer is being so LAME that I keep having problems with everything I do. ANNOYING! So I guess you'll have to wait longer than I anticipated. In the interrum, how does everyone get cool skins for their blog? Is there a great website that you copy paste from? I actually really like my background. I think it's perfect. But I am open to change.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

THere are a few places to use for blog backgrounds. There are also a few different ways to put it on your blog. The websites usually explaint he easiest way to do it although they may be different on each website.

Beware this becomes slightly addicting playing around with the blog layout and background!

Here are a few sites:

www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
http://aquapoppydesigns2.blogspot.com/
http://hotbliggityblog.com/
Enjoy!