Building Heaven on Earth

Building Heaven on Earth

Friday, April 23, 2010

Moving and stressing

I can't make a list long enough to express how I feel today. I wish the only feeling I had was that of excitement since we are finally going to be signing our papers and getting the keys of our very first home! But between the stress of everything turning last minute (we have to be out of our apt tomorrow), waking up at 4 and not being able to sleep any longer, the long list of "to do", trying to find a fridge we want to buy, etc, I feel more, how do you say, BLAH than I wish I did. And then let's add to this mix of emotions, shall we?
Being employed with LA Fitness has been a roller coaster this last month. I had to drop four of my five classes because we're moving too far. Then I had a miscommunication with one of my bosses... yaddah yadda yadda, my name hit the Big Boss a few too many times this month. So she called me this morning and told me that I cannot have only one class and if I don't pick up at least one more class by the end of the month I would be fired.
Ugh.
I keep reminding myself that I need to be happy because I will remember this moment in my life and I want it to be filled with joy and excitement.
Well, when all else fails, I'm grateful time doesn't stop. In the next 24-48 hours I will be home.

2 comments:

RyGuy said...

Major bummer. LA Fitness is where I was a trainer...not a huge fan myself. Hope you're able to work it out. Plus congrats on your first home, that's pretty exciting.

Rachey said...

Hope it got worked out. Also, you should post pics of your house!