Building Heaven on Earth

Building Heaven on Earth

Monday, May 10, 2010

I have a pulse

I feel really redundant posting pictures on here and on facebook but I realize there might be one person who doesn't use facebook so...
We are still alive, we did make it into our house, we are in heaven. My home life has changed a ton with all this added space, yard, and garage. All for the better. I find I enjoy cleaning my house (of course not all the time) because things look beautiful when they are clean.I definitely have pride in ownership. It's good to have a good sense of peace where I spend most of my life now.
In addition to the wonderful house, we have a community pool. The pool (not shown) is a lap pool about four lanes wide with large shallow platforms on either side. This pic below is a shallow kid area, covered, with a water feature. SO COOL!
We also have a beautiful cat. He produces far too much hair so I have to make sure to brush him every day to keep the free-fly down to a minimum. But that's the only downside. Randall and I are both cat lovers. It's fun when the kids can be entertained for a bit by the cat and I can get a moment to myself.
Most importantly, my kids love this home. We talked last night about whether they miss the old place and they are very pleased with the change. As a Mom, that's a great relief.
Good stuff.


3 comments:

Brooke said...

Wahoo for you! Seriously that's so awesome!

Rachey said...

That is such a cool kid pool!

Jess said...

Yeah Sara! i am so glad that mess is all over. I guess things like what you and I went through make you REALLY TRULY appreciate what you have when you finally get it. It is really worth all that headache! Glad you're enjoying your home. We'd love to see it some time when things settle down here:)