Building Heaven on Earth

Building Heaven on Earth

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Somewhere Over the Rainbow...

there's another rainbow... no I'm just kidding. That's a quote from the TV show Arrested Development. But the title of this blog does reflect the current mood of our home now. Like I have told a couple of you, things are looking up for us now that Randall and I have had time to sit down and talk. We now have a plan of action. It's on! And we're gunna bring it.


Randall is going to head down to UT to apply for jobs. He will be getting a call this week from one company and hopefully he can have an interview while he's down. I'm very optimistic. Randall has been much happier since he quit his job and it has positively affected our home. Unhappiness occurs incrementally so I hadn't really noticed how much his misery was affecting everything until life became immediately better. AND... right now BYU is pummelling, destroying, killing, rippin it up, etc etc. That helps. *wink*


We are also making an insanely quick trip to So Cal which, though it will be difficult driving wih three pups that far, I am totally phsyched about! My brother is having his mission farewell. He's going to Billings, MT on the 24th. WOOHOO! His mission is right next door to us. How cute of him. We're going to be at the beach this time next Saturday. Awesome.


Oh, I have glasses. Man! Someone should have warned me about glasses! My depth perception is totally messed up. If I had known it was going to mess with my head this much I would have waited longer... I mean I wasn't blind enough to have my liscence revoked...


Here's a pic. And a few random others. Good times.



5 comments:

Kimmy said...

Sarah it sounds like things will pick up for you two. I think your glasses rock! I love the shape! The boys are getting so big. I love the babies red hair!!! Have fun in California...! We miss you so much in primary! It's not the same here without you guys!

AJ said...

Good luck with the job hunt Randall.

The Larsens said...

Thanks Kim. I miss that Primary SO MUCH... it might be considered unhealthy... maybe I should get it checked out. Goodness, it's probably unhealthy how much I just miss the ward in general. We've moved a lot since we've been married and PM was the first ward that felt like home. Ah.

Syd said...

Hey Sara

Maybe you should get the glasses checked out, I've never had that kind of problem with mine before.

I'll try to call later. My life is crazy!!!!

Mike and Ashley said...

Can I just say how much I love that you always post HOT pictures of yourself!!?? I mean, MAN, YOU ARE HOT!! I love the glasses! Remember when I got them freshman year? It was like the whole world had another dimension that I had never seen! I am glad you finally get to get in on that dimension! I am glad you guys are feeling better about things - being proactive is always helpful in being happy! I wish Randallicious all the best!!! :)