Building Heaven on Earth

Building Heaven on Earth

Monday, October 19, 2009

An outing with the little 'uns




Inspired by my bf, I took a trip with Andrew and Blake to the outlet mall. To my surpise it was the same outlet mall I grew up with in CA. It was so much fun to go shopping with my children and take a trip down memory lane.
A couple highlights of the rendezvous was going to Build-a-Bear and finding a Texas Longhorn stuffed animal in full football gear. Blake never wanted to let him go. I also got to re-try on a dress that I had tried on in Houston with Jess. I ultimately decided it was too short when running after children. But I learned that I need to get myself a wrap-around dress one of these days. What a great and simple design for a dress.

Though not pictured, we spent a lot of time at the Rainforest Cafe looking at all the cool animals. Blake kept finding this aligator pen and then sitting in the stroller ready to leave. Andrew really liked the big aligator that would randomly jump out of the water and snap at you. My favorite was the Big Fat Hissee Fit snake candies where all the snakes were beheaded: poor snakes.
Too much fun. Thanks bf for helping me get out and have some fun with my children.

No comments: