Building Heaven on Earth

Building Heaven on Earth

Monday, October 19, 2009

Playing with the boys











I had been so busy with the Roadshow the past few weeks (oh, I was in charge of our wards roadshow) that when I looked at m pics over the last month I was suprised to see that I had taken so many pics of the kids. I almost feel like I haven't spent any quality time with them since I'd been so stressed and
mentally occupied with the roadshow. But, I guess I at least did a few things with the boys. Not terribly exciting, we went to Costco. But, it can be exciting when you're four and almost two I suppose. Isn't blake just the most adorable thing? I gave my white fuzzy hat to a boy in my ward because I hardly wore it (though it looks best on Blake) and he has gotten quite a bit of attention. Funny. Blake is also smelling a red flower just outside of the gym. He has gotten into the habit of always grabbing a flwer before we go to the car. He tries to sniff it and enjoys the non-existant aroma. He's going to be 2 in less than a month. Woah. Oh, you might also notice in the Costco picture that I cut Andrew's hair. To which Randall commented, "Aw, I miss his long hair." I guess I can't please everyone.
I did take the boys to a local park a few times in the last month, since the weather has cooled a bit. They all like to swing at the same time. They like One for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to... GO! with a big push. They also like when I chant Three little monkeys swining in the swings, teasing their mommy, "You can't push me! No you can't push me." Along comes mommy, as quiet as can be, and PUSH those monkeys high up in that swing. Oh yah, I'm clever.

No comments: