Building Heaven on Earth

Building Heaven on Earth

Monday, June 21, 2010

We've been busy!

Boy we've actually had things happening lately. Usually I don't want to write on my blog because then everyone will no how nothing ever happens here. Now I don't want to write because there are so many things to say. So how about I make a top ten things that has happened to this family over the last couple of weeks. This is in no particular order of awesomeness.
1. Saw Wicked with Randall
2. Made a rainbow cake for Andrew's birthday using skittles- Oh, we tasted the rainbow.
3.Went bowling as a family for Andrew's Bday- Andrew's idea.
4. Attended a ward swim party/potluck
5. Went "swimming" with the YW (sat out with the other "too cool for pool" Laurels)
6. Taught my last class for LA Fitness
7. Spoiled my hubby on Father's Day
8. Enjoyed a Father's Day dinner with my bro-in-laws family
9. Watched Looney Tunes cartoons (yes, it's important enough to get it's own number)
10. Started doing morning scripture study and journal writing with my sons

And now for pictures! YIPPEE!


No comments: