Building Heaven on Earth

Building Heaven on Earth

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Another post from me, for me, about me


Waiting at BJ's for a seat.


Relaxing by the pool. Giving my sister the famous Platypus face.
My sister does this thing with her lips she calls platypus. Google a picture of a platypus if you're interested and you'll see the striking resemblance. My sister is hilarious. She is a photographer and has managed to take pics with herself and many others giving her this unique look. I keep telling her she needs to make a collage or something of platypus faces. I feel honored to now have one to add to her collection. I think I should have worn lipstick. The pic with me and the phone reminds me that I'm getting older. I see so many wrinkles, and my blasted neck wtih all it's folds. But I say that in minor annoyance. I find it sort of fascinating to watch my face age. I'm not really complaining about my wrinkles: sure it'd be nice if my face looked twenty-one forever, but then I'd be twenty-one forever. Honestly, life is an experience and I'm glad I'm still at it. So these wrinkles are more like my battle scars of life. I'm so optimistic, eh?
Anywhoo, thank you sis for taking pics of me. I like myself. LOL






No comments: