Building Heaven on Earth

Building Heaven on Earth

Friday, August 21, 2009

Avatar


We drove a family home from church a few Sunday's ago. In the car Peter started laughing and pointed at the husband's head and began to taunt saying, "You're bald! You're bald!" Fast forward to one week later and Peter is running around the house telling me, "I want to be bald! I want to be bald! Just like that guy in our car!" There were three more weeks left of summer so I thought I could shave his head and still have him look proper by the time school started. I took him into my bathroom and started shaving away. This is the only picture I have that my sister took, but the hair gets even cooler. As I was shaving his head I thought it would be cool to do this mohawk. Then after the mohawk I realized I could make the front look like an arrow and Peer would look like Avatar: the Last Airbender, Ang. Ang has a bald head and blue arrows on his arms, legs, and head. To shave shave I went and let him run around for a few days as Ang.
That next Monday I took the boys to the Kids Klub at the gym while I taught. When I went to pick they boys up one of the workers told me a girl saw Peter, got totally flustered, ran up to the worker and said, "Is that Ang?! Is that Ang?! Is he an Avatar?" lol good times. Making crazy memories.

No comments: