Building Heaven on Earth

Building Heaven on Earth

Friday, August 7, 2009

She must work out



I know this is vain but I wanted to show off my arms a bit. I have been working out pretty hard for the last few months. For those who don't know I have become an aerobics instructor for LA Fitess and teach Aquafit as well as Bootcamp. It's nice to see a change with all my hard work. I still have a ways to go as far as personal goals but at least I am getting there.
And of course Blake is just hilarious in these shots. He has the most beautiful red hair and is at an age where everything is so much fun.

3 comments:

Loraleigh said...

you're pretty much my personal hero right now, for getting in such amazing shape 3 times after 3 pregnancies.

The Larsens said...

Ugh. It makes me tired just thinking about it.

Julie Moore said...

Wow, you (and your arms) look great! But then again you ALWAYS did! I have a secret dream of being an aerobics instructor, so you are my inspiration to make that happen some day.