Building Heaven on Earth

Building Heaven on Earth

Friday, August 21, 2009

My 28th Birthday
















My birthday finished right. Randall took the boys shopping while I showered and dressed in my new birthday shirt my Mom got for me. Now side note: Mom, if you're reading this, see how it's almost the same? Another side note: My mom got me a shirt but it was too big, so I returned it and ended up getting a shirt that looked a little different, but want my mom to know she did a good job picking out a shirt.
Randall got me the jumbo muffin pan which is the perfect size for tasty blueberry muffins. Andrew got me the yo-yo ball which is awesome because I use to have one but lost it in CA. He also got me the Mokey Love birthday card. Peter got me a very beautiful necklace that I will never take off because it was near impossible to work the clasp. Side note: I know these are just pics of me, but I wasn't the one weilding the camera so don't blame me. Other side note: Kari, here are my 28 pics.





3 comments:

Rachey said...

Glad you had a good birthday!

Jayne said...

Okay Sara, You can do much better than muffins in that new pan. Check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz4jSM8D5o4

We would go to chilis and only oder this. Now we make them at home and I prefer it to Chilis version (probably because it is so cheap and there is more than one.)

kmcbeth said...

ha ha yay for 28 pics :) i'm excited. I worked hard on getting some good 25 pics, but my friends don't know how to work a point and shoot camera....poor kids, i feel sorry for them. So question about the cake....How was it made? :) Wish I could have taken pics for you :)