Building Heaven on Earth

Building Heaven on Earth

Friday, August 21, 2009

Return Missionaries


Ken bo? Magillicuty? I don't know... my relations

Woah. I didn't notice how much they looked alike. It's a baby version of Dad!


Randall is definitely looking at the camera



Blake... teehee... he just makes me laugh.



Randall's parents just finished their second mission to Santa Domingo. On their way back home to ID they purposely made a five hour layover in TX so they could see their family. We met at Red Robin, ate (way too much of course), and chatted (never enough of course). It was so great to be able to see them and talk with them. It will be wonderful to have them around again. It reminds me how wonderful it is to have amazing in-laws. From parents to siblings, Randall's family is the perfect family to be forcefully attached. Welcome home Mom and Dad, I hope your house wasn't too destroyed by us.

1 comment:

kmcbeth said...

yes sara, randall was looking into the camera....very good. I'm so proud of you that you were able to notice that :) I do love blake, he looks so grown up, it is hard to believe that he isn't even 2 yet. Crazy kids you have. Crazy good though. It's all grood...you know great and good :) I'm glad you had fun with your parents. They are cool people. Sister Larsen was the first person to give me BBQ ribs, and Brother Larsen gave me a ride back to campus in his beautiful yellow sports car. Good times :)