Building Heaven on Earth

Building Heaven on Earth

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Peter's first day of First grade and the Tooth Fairy




Daddy driving Peter to school. What a Dad!







Don't ask me... this is ALL Peter. I don't know where he gets it from. LOL




Bonus picture of Andrew saying, "Geegeegeegee."

I don't know that I have any good first day of school stories. All went smoothy. Peter knew exactly what he wanted to wear. He was very excited about getting dressed for school. Isaw a couple of his old classmates after school and they exclaimed to me, "Peter got a haircut!" I guess he looks different. teehee
OH, Peter lost his second tooth on the third day of school. It's spectacular. So let me tell you about the Tooth Fairy.
The Tooth Fairy lives up in the sky. She comes down to your home. She has two pockets. The top pocket is where the teeth are held. The bottom pocket is for her money. She is very strong. She has to be very strong because she is smaller than a tiny butterfly. This is what Peter told Randall and myself. Awesome. I love my kid.

2 comments:

kmcbeth said...

I'm glad randall was able to find a car. That's cool, so what is the car situation now? P.S. I love peter and his camera mood swings...simply hillarious :)

The Larsens said...

Well, the "new" car is all fixed and Randall almost has the truck ready to sell. I think he just needs to figure out howto fix the ceiling. The fabric has a tear that turned rather large when he tried to pull Blake out of the car and Blake's head snagged the fabric. hehehe.
And yes, Peter and his love for all things camera and pictures just makes me laugh. What a personality that kid has.